True Blue Bay Boutique Resort
Waterfront, Family Friendly, Eco Resort located in Grenada
Welcome to Grenada! Discover the unspoiled beauty of Grenada, a Caribbean gem encompassing islands like Carriacou and Petite Martinique. Immerse yourself in vibrant markets, year-round festivals, and the warm embrace of friendly locals. Grenada's lush landscapes, teeming with tropical birds and rare orchids, offer a stunning backdrop. From crater lakes to the famous two-mile stretch of Grand Anse Beach, Grenada is a natural wonder framed by blue waters and coral reefs.
Explore True Blue Bay Boutique Resort, a waterfront resort offering rooms, suites, and villas arranged neatly among a hillside. Nestled on Grenada's south coast, our resort offers a lively, family-friendly atmosphere with vibrant, colorful buildings. Snap unforgettable holiday photos amidst quirky decorations. At True Blue Bay, experience the magic where Caribbean culture meets tranquil waterfront serenity.
Caribbean Boutique Rooms
- Villa Type: Two-story villas offering two bedrooms (king beds), two bathrooms, a generously sized living area, fully equipped kitchen, private plunge pool, and large veranda.
- Location: Central within the resort boasting picturesque views of the beach pool and Bay, allowing you to soak in the beauty of the surroundings.
- Ideal for: Families with up to 4 kids, two couples, or friend groups of up to 5 (Occupancy: up to 5 adults/ 4 adults and 2 small children)
- Suite Type: Two-story suite with a spacious living-dining area, kitchenette, a king-size bed, pull-out couch, two bathrooms, and private balconies on both floors.
- Location: Located in a secluded and private area overlooking picturesque tropical gardens, the lap pool, and the bay.
- Ideal For: Ideal for couples seeking a spacious and romantic retreat, small families with 1-2 kids, and friend groups of up to 3 (Occupancy: Up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children).
- Suite Type: Comfortable two-story suite with a kitchenette, dining area, cozy living space, queen-size bed, studio couch, bathroom, and private balconies on both floors.
- Location: Located close to reception and Bayview pool. Designed on the waterfront to offer spectacular views of the ocean, great for watching sunsets over the bay.
- Ideal For: Perfect for couples seeking a spacious and romantic retreat, small families with 1-2 kids, and friend groups of up to 3 (Occupancy: Up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children).
ReviewsRead More Reviews
This is an amazing resort! The attention put into sustainability while maintaining a comfortable and fun overall atmosphere is phenomenal.
The Resort staff was charming, accommodating, and professional. It didn't matter whether we wanted to make dinner reservations, go to the beach, make a spa appointment, or schedule scenic tours- the staff always assisted us with a smile on their face and a helpful attitude. The dock to meet up for diving was also incredibly accessible from our rooms. Overall, this was an absolutely wonderful trip and I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else! I can't wait to return to Grenada and True Blue Bay Boutique Resort :)
The folks here are amazing. Our daughter just arrived on the beautiful island and checked in for an extended stay. She reports that the Tower Suite is beyond beautiful and the facility is superb. More than that, the family of employees and staff are incredibly kind and thoughtful. I'm so glad we found this wonderful spot. The people there make all the difference. Special thanks to Kisha for going the extra mile.
I go to school at SGU and had my parents come down to visit for the weekend. True Blue Bay had phenomenal service getting me the exact room I wanted and the price was very good as well especially since it includes breakfast and the water activities. I could not recommend this place more, especially with how close it was to SGU and I didn't have to pay for a day pass just to sit by the pool with my parents.
On the South Coast of Grenada
True Blue Bay Boutique Resort is a convenient five-minute drive from the Maurice Bishop International Airport and within walking distance of St. George's University. The world-famous white-sand Grand Anse beach, along with restaurants, supermarkets and banks, are located just a five-minute drive away.
Surrounded by Nature
As our guest, you will enjoy the unspoiled beauty of Grenada and the Caribbean in the guilt-free luxury of an environmentally-conscious boutique resort dedicated to sustainability and regenerative practices. Immerse yourself in nature, attend our morning or evening yoga session in our tree top open air studio, or just relax in your climate smart room. Reserve your stay today and experience the bounty of Grenada’s local ecosystem while helping it thrive.
Your Blissful Caribbean Escape
True Blue Bay is a family-owned and operated, climate-smart boutique resort. Created and designed by the owners, the Fielden family, it offers a Caribbean-chic ambience and a colourful and relaxed tropical atmosphere. We are all family here at the Resort, experience more of True Blue Bay, whether you are in Grenada for family time, romance, to relax by the pool or have some soft adventure, we have something for everyone!